Newly arrived to North America, the BroomX MK360 virtual reality technology creates a fully immersive experience without the need for VR headsets.
And while other technology requires multiple projectors, the BroomX is the only fully mobile, all-in-one unit. It projects a video that stretches across three walls and onto the ceiling, creating a captivating 4-D experience within a user’s entire field of vision. More than 100 different 360-degree videos come with the BroomX.
The device creates a virtual experience that is not only entertaining but engaging cognitively, emotionally and socially. It offers great benefits to users, especially older adults, including those with dementia, and people with special needs, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
The many rewards range from lifting moods to creating feelings of calm and relaxation, as well as improving cognitive function, stimulating memory and reducing chronic and acute pain.
Read the Research!
To learn more about how older adults with dementia living in long-term-care faciities, and other special-needs users, are benefitting from interacting with the BroomX MK360, please click here.
The BroomX MK360 can immerse you in so many different worlds
Virtual reality offers many immersive solutions for healthcare and well-being
A new ally for medical practitioners:
Leading hospitals and physicians use the BroomX MK360 in diverse specialties,
including mental health, pediatrics, neurology, palliative and geriatric care
and teaching methodology
Participants partake in a new way to experience mindfulness.
The immersive projections promote well-being
while motivating participants to engage in the experience
Exposure therapy for phobias
Self-guided or clinician-led cognitive-behavioral therapies for phobias through personalized treatments.
Pain reduction through distraction
VR has been used in pediatric and adult populations for pain reduction purposes in hospitals, clinics, and home settings, such as:
• Movement therapy and rehabilitation
• Phantom limb pain
• Muscular pain
• Dressing changes for burn patients
Other psychological applications
• Reducing delusions and hallucinations in intensive care
• Reducing attention deficits on psychotic disorders
• Enhancing psychological well-being
Mind care and development
• Memory stimulation for the treatment of Alzheimer’s and other degenerative neurological diagnoses
• Autism spectrum disorder, intellectual development disabilities, or neuro-development disorders
• Cognitive stimulation for ICU patients
• Treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
• Other mental health therapies.
• Treatment for multiple sclerosis
• Improving doctor-patient communication
• Vestibular disorders
• Balance control for fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD)
• Bettering patient experience
• Educational tool for healthcare professionals.
Watch this testimonial!
See how residents of a seniors' home in Spain are benefiting from experiences with the BroomX MK360!